Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Second Innings

Ok, this is my second blog. I had started one when I was in college (being young and impressionable you see) and it turned out to be a damp squib as it was consumed by a giant squid. My first innings was worth 2 runs. Let's see how long this one lasts. No promises , no "com"promises I will pethify whatever I want whenever I want. Ipothiku TaTa NaNo.

Oh and if you are interested in reading my pieces of crap please navigate here. And you can gauge my el brilliantico by comparing the titles .

2 comments:

Krishna said...

well congrats on your endevorr, sorry endevur...um... endavour... damn... endeavor... whatever.

anyway am happy that i am the first one to comment!!

and this is a good way to pass time at work. we could also get a glimpse of your style of working... try a running commentary sort of thing one day will you?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ramesh This is Sesha do you remember Krishnas Friend

Visit My Blog when you Find time
there are a lots of Post about Cricket
www.seshdotcom.wordpress.com